Researchers have shown that any exercise during the day can improve your sleep at night.
But if you have sleep disorders then you should avoid nighttime exercise. Exercise raises your core body temperature, increases your heartbeat and prompts your system to release stimulating adrenaline (a stressful situation of the body to begin to sweat).
Previously, late-night intense exercise was not advice before you to bed, because exercise raises your body temperature and releases a chemical in the brain and body like adrenaline, which may stop you from falling asleep.
Recent research shows a different result, In 2013 the Nationa Sleep Foundation (NSF) conducted a poll of 1000 adults between the ages of 23 and 60 about exercise levels and times as well as the effect on sleep.
86% of people having vigorous exercise had fairly good or very good sleep quality at night.
Now we discuss some exercise before bed to help sleep, try some gentle routines exercise tonight for better sleep.
- [#Ultimate Guide] Best Health benefits of napping
- [#1 Ultimate Guide] Best Diet For Sleeping Better!
- [#1 Guide] The Afternoon Sleep Disadvantages!
- What Is the Recommended Amount of REM Sleep?
- What are the effects of heat on sleep?
Try some move of yoga routine to relax your body before sleep at night. You can try some move of yoga easily on your bed.
Sit against a wall with your butt about 6 inches away from it, lie back and extend your legs up the wall. Now let your arms rest by your sides, put your palms towards the ceiling, breathe gently and feel the stretch in the backs of your legs. You can try this move of yoga for about 1 and 2 minutes.
Sit up comfortably on your heels, like a child. Bringing your forehead to rest and roll your torso forward. Extend your arms in front of you and lower your chest close to your knees as you feel comfortable.
Shop Now >>
- SleepMake Mulberry Silk Blackout Eye Mask- 360 Degree CoverageProduct on sale
- SleepMake DXi Series Infrared Heating Pain Relief Electric Neck MassagerProduct on sale
- SleepMake SX Ergonomic Curve Best Orthopedic Pillow For Neck PainProduct on sale
- SleepMake aXi Series 100% Electric Nasal Dilator Snoring RemediesProduct on sale
- SleepMake iX Dreamlight Sky Projector Star Moon Galaxy Night LightProduct on sale
- SleepMake MXi Series Light-Blocker Sleep Mask Soft PaddedProduct on sale
- SleepMake SX Orthopedic Leg Pillow for Sleeping MemoryProduct on sale
- SleepMake eXi Series Sleeping In-Ear Earphone Soft Silicone HeadsetProduct on sale
- Winter Fashion Knitted Wireless Beanie CapProduct on sale
- SleepMake nX Series Bluetooth Headband For Sleep Sports Yoga GymProduct on sale
- SleepMake SX Memory Foam Bedding Pillow Neck Protection Orthopedic SleepingProduct on sale
- Mini Electric Face Cleansing Brush RechargeableProduct on sale
Hold the pose about 5 minutes to 7 minutes on your bed and breathe.
Lying straight on your back and hug your knees into the chest as your comfort. Your ankles should be in the opposite direction and wrap your both arms around legs. Inhale and rock your body up to sit on the bed and exhale as you roll back. This move of yoga can continue for 1 minute to 8 minutes
Now we discuss the self-massage of your body for better sleep at night. Self Massage can help you in your sleep at night by using a foam roller and your own body weight to rub out knots and chronic pain.
Memory Foam Sleeping Pillow for Lower Back Pain
⚡️ This memory foam sleeping pillow for lower back pain fills the gap between waist and bed, perfect support the back or the knee.