What is sleep hygiene?
Sleep hygiene is a sum total of your daily habits that help you have a long and restful goodnights sleep, so you can get up in the morning vibrant for the day to come.
Why is it important?
- It goes without saying that a good nights sleep is mandatory for you to function each day having the maximum of strength in your body.
- Sleep hygiene is also important because it decreases a variety of heart problems, mostly ones connected to stress.
- It improves performance and allows a more easier flow of serotonin in your body.
How to get just enough rest during a goodnight sleep?
Sleeping hours differ across every individual across the entire world. What is he most crucial part is that you find the right amount of time that fits into your schedule and your bio rhythm.
Thing that are recommended are:
- Lower doses of caffeine
- Avoiding cellphone light exposure at least an hour before going to bed
- Regulate your food and liquid before bedtime
- Make sure that the sleep environment is comfortable for you If you feel at loss of strength during the day, exhausted through a longer period of time, be sure to take a bit longer rest as soon as possible.
Overworking yourself can bring seriously ill consequences in the long run.
Also, even in winter or summer, stay hydrated as much as you possibly can. If you are having trouble finding the right way to fall asleep, you can always invest in sleeping mask or sleep headphone set. Even if you are camping outside be sure that your sleeping bag gives you the perfect coverage for your personal environment.