Taniron Digital LLC (“Company” “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) company with its registered office at 2108 N St ste n, Sacramento, CA 95816 operates the website www.sleepmake.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform“). The Company is committed to protecting Your privacy and the information that You share while using the Platform. We value the trust You place in Us. That’s why We maintain the highest security standards for securing the transactions and Your information.
- Like most website operators, SleepMake collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- SleepMake’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how SleepMake’s visitors use its website. From time to time, SleepMake may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
SleepMake also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://sleepmake.com/ blog posts. SleepMake only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to SleepMake’s websites choose to interact with SleepMake in ways that require SleepMake to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that SleepMake gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://sleepmake.com/ to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- SleepMake may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. SleepMake may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, SleepMake does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations, businesses or individuals.
Cookies & Log Files
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, SleepMake uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- – “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Those who engage in transactions with SleepMake – by purchasing SleepMake’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, SleepMake collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with SleepMake. SleepMake does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.