Introducing SleepMake SX Series Orthopedic Leg Pillow
- SleepMake Leg Pillow For Sleeping Memory Reduce Back, Hip, Leg, Knee & Sciatica Nerve Discomfort- As A side sleeper, you dont sleep perfectly straight. Your top leg drops in front of you, putting pressure on your back, your hip joints twist & your knees touch, causing pain.
- The Contour Legacy Pillow is the best leg pillow cushion for those looking for relief.
- The cushion comfortably supports your legs & knees to provide proper sleeping alignment & positioning to eliminate those painful pressure points.
- Sleepmake Ventilated Memory Foam Allows Air To Circulate For A Cooler Nights Sleep Unlike traditional memory foam leg pillow designed to absorb your body heat to compress, the designed with ventilated air holes in the memory foam that promote air circulation throughout the night. The temperature regulating foam technology pushes the heat outwards away from your body to prevent you from feeling like you are overheating.
- The ergonomic contour design: keeps the legs, hips and spine in ideal alignment and improves blood circulation during sleep.
- High density memory foam: Made of 100% high quality memory foam, it can maintain comfort for longer, better than other cushions, it does not flatten over time.
- The use of the knees to relieve your specific pain: hind legs of the knee Knee support Relief of nerve.
- Ventilation holes are provided in the memory foam to aid air circulation during the night. Foam temperature regulation technology pushes heat away from the body to avoid feeling overheated.
Our SX Series Orthopedic Sleep Pillow makes sleep COMFORTABLE IN ANY POSITION & MOVE FREELY THROUGH THE NIGHT. Unlike traditional knee pillows, SX series features a truly ergonomic design with its soft curves & crescent shape to fit men & women comfortably without requiring hazardous, circulation restricting straps, the precise tether of the pillow contours to fit the natural shape of your legs. This allows the foam leg pillow to contour to your body without restricting movement or requiring you to sleep in a particular position.
PRO Tips: For even better support and comfort, you can use 2 of the orthopedic pillows for total leg alignment & support & improved relief for your hips, lower legs & knees. This ergonomic contour leg pillow’s unique shape allows you to fit for leg pillow comfort, but then you can reverse it and place it between your calves for lower leg comfort & support.